Storm Alert Inc. Software Forum

Go Back   Storm Alert Inc. Software Forum > StormLab© Forum > StormLab Customization/Downloads

Unread 12-20-2009, 08:21 PM

Exclamation StormLabStuff.com IS BACK!

I just want you all to know that after alot of hard work we have revived StormLabStuff.com! I am personally sorry for what happened with my server in the past. I am now backing up the server NIGHTLY to a DIFFERENT server in a DIFFERENT STATE. So losing data from this site will not ever be an issue ever again.

With that said WE NEED YOUR HELP in 2 ways!
1. We need to revive our downloads section and without you all this will not happen. I myself am currently adding the files that I have, from MapPoint and gray scale backgrounds to sciticons and some color tables.
2. With the new changes I have found a more powerful server at a lower cost. I have been able to reduce my monthly server fees from $165 to $125 a month. If you enjoy the site and what it offers I invite you all to donate. Every little bit helps, but understand that this is NOT mandatory. This site is FREE for those that register as a member.

Once you have re-registered on the site you will then have full access to the downloads section. There you will be able to upload files to the site.

For those of you that have some images of your SL4 in action please feel free to upload those images to our gallery.

The forums have changed as well...There is now a link in the forums that links directly to this sites forum for ALL SL4 Support issues. We did however, add an area for Support for Downloads, a Request forum, and general discussion.

Finally, if you see something you would like to add to the site please let Evan, Andy or myself know.

BTW...Please REMOVE all previous cookies from SLStuff.com's site so that the new cookies can be installed correctly on your system. In doing so will allow you to stay logged into the site.

Aaron

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: