Critical update v4.1.13 now available
A CRITICAL UPDATE 4.1.13 IS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVER AND IS REQUIRED. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OVER YOUR EXISTING VERSION.
The update can be downloaded here:
- Improved current condition timeliness on backup server
- Corrected critical issue preventing severe thunderstorm watches from displaying on the bulletins tab.
- Corrected install log to say interwarn-install.log
- Fixed issued decoding products from the Greenville-Spartanburg, SC (GSP) NWS office.
- Corrects product expiration times since Jan 1st rollover. I'll call it my own Y2K10 bug
- Ability to separate settings for svr t-storm and tornado watches.
- Updates NWS county/zone changes through Jan 2010.
NOTE: It is recommended (required) that you go into the Location Setup section and remove all your locations and re-add them to ensure that any NWS coding changes for your area are stored in your configuration settings. Then close InterWARN to store the changes.
- Fixes the Homeland Security graphic
- Refreshes the list of default "Quick Links:
NOTE: InterWARN will not overwrite your existing URLS.ini (or any configuration file) during the installation. If you wish to replace your Quick Links with the new defaults, simply remove your URLS.ini from the InterWARN directory prior to running the 4.1.11 install.
- Includes improved map changes made on 12/24/09.
- Fixed installer to prevent error $0 upon completion for Vista/Win7 boxes.
For Support, please Email Us At: